Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Anti bullying


ANTI BULLYING
Don't be glad when you make people feel bad
man  you're so sad
you like to be the best when you make fun of the rest


you would walk up to a nerd
and tell them their a turd
man your such a bully
I don't understand it fully


don't be afraid be brave
don't bully me any more
everyday I come home with a sore you're so mean to me
and everyone else can see
when you go to school
don't be a fool

hola!!!!!!

P.S stop being an  bully to people.
by Aniela and Josh


6 comments:

  1. Nice Poem Aniela and Josh!
    This is a great peace of poem about Bullying.
    Everyone should read this Poem, because it has a message with rhymes.
    So keep up the good rhymes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome rap Aniela and Josh. I know you had fun composing it. Great teamwork!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I like how it rhymes.Ever victim should read this so they know they are not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I like the great messages you put in your rap, Keep up the good work. Tino Pai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool rap about anti bullying Aniela and Josh.I like your messages in there and it rhymes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice rap Aniela and Josh .

    ReplyDelete